- Nobody is perfect until you fall in love with them.
- Being miserable because of a former relationship means that the other person was right about you.
- At every party there are two kinds of people: those who want to go home and those who don’t. The trouble is, they are usually married to each other.
- Always get married early in the morning. That way, if it doesn’t work out, you haven’t wasted a whole day.
- Always believe a woman when she says: “You don’t want to know!”
A father passing by his son`s bedroom was astonished to see the bed was nicely made, and everything was picked up. Then, he saw an envelope, propped up prominently on the pillow.
It was addressed, “Dad.” With the worst premonition, he opened the envelope and read the letter, with trembling hands.